|In Orlando, the Mandara Spa blends the unique Walt Disney World Dolphin architecture with its signature Balinese style to provide a fresh and original setting where guests may indulge in world-class pampering and beauty services. Your spa visit becomes an adventure both sensory and physical as guests explore the Palm Gardens’ unique “Asian Bale” and the Meditation Garden’s signature “Meru Temple”. These two beautiful interior gardens provide exotic retreats before you begin your spa ritual. Come and immerse your senses in opulence.
The award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is your gateway to Central Florida’s greatest theme parks and attractions. Come discover our magical surroundings, superior service, luxurious facilities and all-new guest rooms featuring the Heavenly Bed®. Enjoy 17 incredible restaurants and lounges, five pools, two health clubs, tennis, nearby golf and many special Disney benefits.
View the Price List|
| ||Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial|
| ||La Therapie Micro-Therapy Facial|
| ||Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction Treatment|
| ||Mandara Hot Stone Therapy|
| ||Elemis Aroma Spa Seaweed Massage|
| ||Mandara Ritual of the Hands and Feet|
- Opulently designed single spa-therapy rooms
- Balinese-inspired decor
- Tea Ceremony Bale
- Asian Meru Temple
- Couples Retreats with Bathing Boudoir
- Hair and Beauty Salon
| || With nearly 70 land-based spas located in 12 countries, there is likely
to be a Mandara Spa in one of your favorite destinations. Our
knowledgeable and attentive staff has worked closely with many
individual and professional event planners and group coordinators for
groups of 10 to over 600 to assure the success of your special event.
We will work closely with you to design a program to meet your
• Establish/review goals and budget
• Spa treatment selection with packaging options including retail gifts
• Spa appointment selection
• Retail in-room welcome gifts
• Pre-paid vouchers redeemable towards spa merchandise or spa activities
• Spa facility Day Passes for spas offering such facilities
• Coordinate pre-event briefing of key spa staff
• VIP handling
• Appointment handling
• Development of informational collateral
• Mini-massage stations for group registration at hotel check-in
• Spa representative to attend group orientation meetings
For group planning information, please contact your preferred spa directly.
*All offers are subject to availability and may be canceled at any time.